Jake Johannsen HBO special?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by MartinTeller, Jun 17, 2002.

1. MartinTeller

MartinTeller Screenwriter

Any chance of this coming out, ever? I know it's a longshot, but I would love it. I had a VHS dub of it 10 years ago, but it got worn out or taped over or something. One of the funniest stand-up routines I've ever seen.

2. CameronJ

CameronJ Stunt Coordinator

3. Clinton McClure

Clinton McClure Casual Enthusiast
    Supporter

Clint
    Martin, I believe the special was titled This'll Take About An Hour. I also had it, but I lost the tape some time ago. I have not heard of any release news, but let's keep hoping.

4. Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H Executive Producer

Greg
    Great, great show. I used to go around quoting him constantly.
    What's funny is, I had a car key incident very similar to what he talked about. Sadly, I had the radio and the windshield wipers on, and I still managed to close the locked door! :b And, from the "truth is stranger than fiction" department, wouldn't you know that right at that moment, a beautiful girl would walk through the neighborhood and ask for a ride? I'm not kidding. I had to go get my buddy and have him drive her. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Anyway, I'd buy this in a heartbeat. This, and Henry Cho, Brian Regan, and Emo Phillips.