What's new

Jake 2.0 - Preview DVD Details (1 Viewer)

Matt Naglieri

Second Unit
I have just recieved the free Jake 2.0 preview dvd in the mail today. For those who may be unfamiliar with this, UPN offered the disc for a short time on the jake 2.0 website. This arrived in a red cardboard sleeve with the UPN logo on it and no indication of what is inside.

The disc contains the Pilot as well as the episode "The Spy Who Really Liked Me" Both episodes are presented in a 1:33 aspect ratio.

Also present on the disc is a short preview for America's Top Model & an animated show called Game Over.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I too just received the disc. I know the show was cancelled. But, their are another 4 unaired episodes. I hope UPN at the least airs them.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the heads up about this, I got a package notice in my mail slot the other day, so perhaps this is it, I can't wait to check it out.

Joseph Tidline

Supporting Actor
I had just about given up hope on getting this once the show was cancelled. It's good to know that UPN decided to follow through on this. Maybe they are trying see if there is any interest in a series boxset.

David_Blackwell

Screenwriter
So they're actually sending these free Jake 2.0 DVDS out. I hope I get my free Jake 2.0 soon. so how is the picture quality on the DVD?

Be Seeing You,
David Blackwell

David_Blackwell

Screenwriter
I got my free DVD in the mail today and I haven't had the time to watch it (since I watched part of a certain Canadian produced werewolf movie that is coming out soon to DVD).

Be Seeing You,
David Blackwell

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks