Jak and Daxter...old news

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Andre F, Jun 16, 2002.

1. Andre F

Andre F Screenwriter

Wow! I just finished this game last night and I had to comment on it. What a solid game. Nothing revolutionary but a VERY solid disc well worth the money.
    -Andre F

2. dave_brogli

dave_brogli Screenwriter

I completely agree, i beat the game two weeks ago and it was a good 50.00 investment.. I am sad though I only beat it with a 97% completion [​IMG]

3. Andrew_Sch

Andrew_Sch Cinematographer

Yeah, I beat it and thoroughly enjoyed every minute, but I wasn't able to get all 100 power cells.[​IMG]

4. Andre F

Andre F Screenwriter

I missed the very last Scout Fly...after beating the game I was too lazy to go back and do it again. [​IMG]
    -Andre F

5. Jason Borchers

Jason Borchers Second Unit

I just got my PS2 a few weeks ago when the price dropped, and Jak and Daxter was my first game. I loved it.
    I'm proud to have found every power cell, every Precursor orb, and every scout fly. [​IMG] I hope Naughty Dog is working on a sequel.

6. Rob Varto

Rob Varto Supporting Actor

I beat this game a few weeks after the title launched. It was well worth the $50.00...

I did happen to get 100% of everything and Im sad to report that nothing special happens. There's a veeery small cut scene, but I expected something moderately substantial for getting 100%.. alas, a good game nonetheless.