1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Jak and Daxter...old news

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Andre F, Jun 16, 2002.

1. Andre F

Andre F Screenwriter

Wow! I just finished this game last night and I had to comment on it. What a solid game. Nothing revolutionary but a VERY solid disc well worth the money.
    -Andre F

2. dave_brogli

dave_brogli Screenwriter

I completely agree, i beat the game two weeks ago and it was a good 50.00 investment.. I am sad though I only beat it with a 97% completion [​IMG]

3. Andrew_Sch

Andrew_Sch Cinematographer

Yeah, I beat it and thoroughly enjoyed every minute, but I wasn't able to get all 100 power cells.[​IMG]

4. Andre F

Andre F Screenwriter

I missed the very last Scout Fly...after beating the game I was too lazy to go back and do it again. [​IMG]
    -Andre F

5. Jason Borchers

Jason Borchers Second Unit

I just got my PS2 a few weeks ago when the price dropped, and Jak and Daxter was my first game. I loved it.
    I'm proud to have found every power cell, every Precursor orb, and every scout fly. [​IMG] I hope Naughty Dog is working on a sequel.

6. Rob Varto

Rob Varto Supporting Actor

I beat this game a few weeks after the title launched. It was well worth the $50.00...

I did happen to get 100% of everything and Im sad to report that nothing special happens. There's a veeery small cut scene, but I expected something moderately substantial for getting 100%.. alas, a good game nonetheless.