What's new

Jag And The Sentinel Paramount Poll Page (1 Viewer)

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
I never did watch this series when it was in first run episodes on the Sci Fi show but a few years ago when I first began watching this series it became one of my favourite shows. Now, Sci Fi no longer shows this series. Has anyone heard anything about this series being released to DVD ... rumors or anything like that?

This is the show that featured Richard Burgi as the Sentinel.

John*D

Second Unit
TVshowsondvd.com had a news story about how Paramount was interested in what we thought about getting the show on DVD. They wanted those interested in buying the DVDs to vote for the show on TVshowsondvd.com.

:angry: Sadly that was posted way way way back in March of 2003, and we still have no release!

I would guess it'll eventually be released. Too bad Paramount rarely includes extras, so I doubt we'll get any!

It's a great show and I would definitely buy it.

Here's the link to that news story:
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=335

p.s. - For Richard Burgi fans I suggest you get the upcoming Desperate Housewives and Point Pleasant DVD releases!

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Plus, I would pick up Firefly as well. Richard Burgi plpays a ruthless Space Cop who is after one of Malcom Reynolds friends. He's totally awesome as a bad buy.

As far as Sentinel goes, I really wish someone would release this to DVD. I'd almost be willing to hope for ADV Films to release this one. After all, Farscape has already went its round at ADV and Andromeda is almost finished along with Mutant X.

I would love to see ADV Films release more sci-fi TV shows such as "The Sentinal, Invisible Man, seaQuest DSV" and so forth.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Just bumping this. I was watching one of the episodes I had taped. I really hope we get this show soon. :frowning:

John*D

Second Unit
Can I get a wha wha...

TVshowsonDVD.com says Paramount has plans for JAG and SENTINEL, possibly next year. Basically the Paramount press site has folders for all their current and upcoming shows on DVD, and there are new folders on that site for JAG and SENTINEL (folders are empty, but still promising)...

I'm personally in for Sentinel! Great show.

:emoji_thumbsup: WOOT!!!

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Just bumping this to ask those who have not seen this show, but are interested. To take a chance and get it. It was a very good show. The concept was interesting and the cast worked well with each other.

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
I am so thrilled to see this JAG info today... one thing concerns me... said JAG: Season 1 will be packed with extras.... which is wonderful!... I just hope we don't see Star Trek prices!

LCD22

Screenwriter
In case anyone is interested, I thought I put this in this thread. More info on "JAG's" spin-off "Navy NCIS" is now up. It looks like they won't be including the original two-part pilot episode from "JAG" (Season 8's "Ice Queen" and "Meltdown"). I'm disappointed, but had a gut feeling (sorry for the pun) they weren't going to include it.

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=5221

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks