What's new

Jacques Cousteau's adventures (1 Viewer)

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
I picked up a Jacques Cousteau set on dvd as i was huge fan of his work in the 1970s. I watched the Atlantis search and found it very captivating considering that it is over 34+ years old and we are no closer to finding atlantis. You would think with today's technology that we could find the answer through mathematical equations/sea drift to determine what possibly happen to atlantis. Jacques Cousteau was off the coast of bemini, sandorini and cadiz and found artifacts and/other indications of buried cities. However, the information was never conclusive enough that it was Atlantis. I also watch in search of on the weekend that had an episode on Atlantis and they were also saying that survivors of Atlantis spread themselves out to central america, south america, africa, etc by tying pyramids, easter island figures to advance cultures.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
i have several episodes and i love the work that Jacques Cousteau did in the 1970s. I think the today generation could learn a bit more about the environment, especially the ocean by watching mr cousteau's work.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks