What's new

Jacksonville Jaguars Fans: Best Seating @ Alltell Stadium, any suggestions? (1 Viewer)

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Here is my vacation plan for this fall:

First stop: (Oct 24-31) Disney World & Universal Studios in Orlando, FL

2nd stop: (Nov 1st-8th) Miami, FL: Home Theater Cruise :)

3rd stop: (Nov 9th) Jacksonville, FL: Indianapolis Colts vs. Jacksonville Jaguars (I'm a Colts fan - originally from Indy)

Anything I should know about getting tickets at a jaguars home game @ Alltel?

It seems like there are alot of seats left for this game right now, ranging from $20-$216. I would prefer to stay under $100 per ticket (I'll need 2), but I also want pretty good seats as this is probably the only NFL game I'll be able to attend this season, and it will definitely be the only time I'm able to see the Colts.

Thanks for any tips or suggestions....

ken thompson

Second Unit
I'm sure there will be plenty of available seats for most games this season as not many give the Jags much of a chance this year. Most every seat in the stadium is pretty good. If you can up your ante a bit you can get club seats for about $150 per. This is the only way I go anymore. Much better facilities, restaurants, bathrooms. That general seating is for the birds. I've just gotten spoiled I guess. For $100 you can still get a decent seat though. Keep in mind It'll be another $20 to park. And as in most stadiums you'll get raped on everything you buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks