What's new

Jackass DVD anyone? (1 Viewer)

DannyS

Second Unit
Is anyone else interested in a DVD of Johnny Knoxville and gangs exploits? I'd love it. Call me sadistic, but at the moment it's the only thing I find funny on TV.

Roby Adams

Stunt Coordinator
I too would love a Jackass DVD. Preferably a season by season release. If you really like Jackass I strongly suggest you pick up the CKY2K DVD at Amazon.com. It is done by Bam Margera and his crew who were featured heavily on Jackass. It doesn't have any Knoxville footage but I promise you that if you like the show you will love this DVD. The section where they destroy a rental car is priceless.
You also get to see several bits that appeared on Jackass in thier entirety like the Fatass and shopping cart skits.
CKY3 should be out shortly on DVD as well as a release of Landspeed:CKY which came before CKY2K and is currently available only on tape.
It's a shame that jackass is no more. I loved that show.
------------------
200 and 40 dollars worth'a puddin'
My DVDs
[Edited last by Roby Adams on October 06, 2001 at 12:30 PM]

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
A Jackass DVD would well Kick ASS
I hope something happens soon
Regards,
Ricky
------------------
jasvparbanner2.jpg

www.petitiononline.com/UncutDVD

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
actually, I think it is better that Jackass went out on a high note and didn't drag on. I would buy a Jackass DVD but I think I would prefer, for this kind of show, a best of disc... all I want is Urban Cayaking and I'll be happy
biggrin.gif

------------------
Robert Lutter

My DVD Collection
Link Removed Software Reviewer (Coming Soon!)

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
Clinton, Johnny K. wanted to end the show while it was still good, and didn't want to drag it on. MTV was gonna be forcing them to "tone it down". Also, the crew was not happy with what little MTV did to promote the show, so they decided they didn't want to do another season. He said they'd still do special shows every now and then, for special occasions. JK's gotta movie career now too :)
BTW: I'd love to have all the episodes on DVD, so I can see what all I missed.
------------------
Kyle³
------------------
Yahoo Messenger - digitalkyle

MikeM

Screenwriter
Count me in on this if it ever materializes. The Brad Pitt abduction clip was an all-time classic!
------------------
mike_sig.jpg

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Nigel,
I totally agree with you about the beeping, but I really don't want to see what they're blurring :)
Gord

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks