What's new

Jackass: Brad Pitt again and now Shaq! (1 Viewer)

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Anyone watch Jackass last night? They did a stunt were they pretended to kidnapp Brad Pitt in front of several people. If I would have been standing on the street when that happened, I would of thought it was real, it was that good. People were calling the Police and telling them Brad Pitt had just been kidnapped. It was hilarious. :)
The Jackass boys were also on the set of Shaq's video and they hit him in the head with one of those movie bottles and Shaq was trying to hump Wee-Man. Wee-Man also whacked Shaq in the arm real good with a big stick.
I have seen every episode of this show and this was one of my favorites. Knoxville as the old guy was great, but when he went to a mattress store and pissed in the bed, that was just too damn funny.
laugh.gif

-Dean-
------------------
Link Removed
"I've seen you and you are not cool."

Mike St.Louis

Supporting Actor
It was okay. They probably could have used Brad Pitt more.
Jackass has been pretty weak this year. The 1 hour episode from 2 weeks ago (Gumball Rally 3000) was *really* lame.
I hope Johnny and the gang can get some good ideas again. The 'beard of leaches' and 'bobbing for jellyfish' were quite funny. They need more outlandish stunts like this and better pranks.
------------------
Alas.
How terrible is wisdom when it brings no profit to the wise Johnny?
- Louis Cyphre

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Johnny Knoxville has cancelled the show. Last sunday's was the last original episode. Their is a big article in the NY Post about it. He wants to do movies and he is tired of not getting supported by MTV. He also said it was loosing it's shock value and he wanted to leave on top.

MikeM

Screenwriter
Man, that Brad Pitt sketch was classic....I thought it was one of the funniest shows I've seen yet.
I have to agree that the gumball rally was totally lame....I mean, they're in a CAR, how many wacky stunts can you do inside a Jag going 100 MPH? Cartwheels? Uhh......lame.
My favortie part of the Brad Pitt sketch was where at the very end where they're rolling the credits, Steve O says, "Man, that was good, you're a pretty good actor."
laugh.gif

------------------
mike_sig.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks