What's new

Jack Ryan Bluray reviews? (1 Viewer)

Jeff Whitford

Screenwriter
I figured there would be one here or at High-def digest. Havent seen anything yet. I would like to know how much better they are over their SD versions.

Vegas 1

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Alvin Kuenster
My mistake Jeff, Secrets has a review of Patriot Games & AVS has Review of Hunt for Red October & Clear and Present Danger! All Positive
Regards
Al

MattFini

Supporting Actor
I received my copy of Patriot Games over the weekend and I'm going to watch it tonight (I review for Digitally Obsessed). I had a few minutes to throw it in on Saturday and it looked pretty good to me. Thankfully Paramount didn't go the route they did for Face/Off (with the waxy faces, etc.) ... it looked very filmic, sharp and nicely detailed.

That impression is off of skipping around for a few minutes, however. I'm looking forward to sitting down with the film again as it's been years since I've seen it.

Brent Avery

Supporting Actor
DVD Beaver has Hunt For Red October ( Which I just bought and will watch soon ), Clear And Present Danger, as well as Patriot Games. Oh yes, not to forget Sum Of All Fears too.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks