What's new

J&R price match & or dealing, whos best? (1 Viewer)

Geoff L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Geoff
Those who have made HT-Electronic/Speaker purchases from J&R and was working to get a price match & or better deal, who have/did you find to be best to deal with in sales by phone?

Some sales people are "much more polite" and "more willing to work with you" on getting a price match or better deal.

Those that have ordered & bought from J&R, who have you found best to deal with when looking to make a deal & purchase.
First name "only" of salesman/manager/etc and or extension # would be very much appreciated!!

Thank you
Geoff

Geoff L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Geoff
I see that the thread was moved. I thought the previous section would have bigger responce as many purchase on line and it dose deal with HT electronics.

I apoligize for mis-placing the thread in the wrong area and thank the Mod/s for moving it....

Regards
Geoff

Zak Ruck

Stunt Coordinator
I had a great experience with J&R about a month ago. I was in the market for a Pioneer Elite VSX-45TX and gave them a call. The salesman quoted me a price of $799. My jaw dropped and I ordered it. I have called back and tried different salemen, and each came up with different numbers, none that were close to what I paid (they were higher). I forget my salesman's name, but I believe he was at ext. 1010. I'll have to check my recipt. I'll definatly buy from them again.

DeanR

Second Unit
Real Name
Dean
Very simple, surf the internet to get your best price and then call J@R to see if they will match it. Their regular prices are way too high but the usually always match the best price. I know when I order from them my equipment will arrive within 3 days if it is in stock. Excellent retailer.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks