What's new

J & R Music World and "Order Status"? (1 Viewer)

Walt H

Stunt Coordinator
Looks like J & R Music World does NOT update their online "order status". Has anyone else experienced this?

Paul D Young

Second Unit
I never even noticed they had an order status. Every time I order from them I get great service and they ship it fast. I have always gotten my stuff in a very timely manner.
Sorry I didn't answer your question :b but I thought this would be as good a place as any to tell you and others that there is no need to worry when it comes to dealing with J&R IMHO. :)
P.S. the last time I needed any service I got a quick answer from their customer service phone #.

Walt H

Stunt Coordinator
I ordered a pair of JBL S38 speakers from them Saturday night. Their website says it takes up to 2 business days to process an order. Monday and Tuesday came and went, when I checked their "order status" my order was still reading "order processing". Wednesday came, still reading "order processing" so I called them and they said it was being shipped today, Wednesday 6/05/02...since it hadn't shipped yet I upgraded the shipping method to 2nd Air. The guy say he would put "rush" on the order so I can have it by Friday, which would be 2nd Air. That was early this morning less than an hour after they opened for business. It's now 9:58 PM CST, I just checked the "order status" at the website and my order still reads "order processing" nothing has changed since ordering this Saturday night. I'm just hoping that they are not updating their site for now.

Walt H

Stunt Coordinator
It was just "updated" this morning, Thursday 6/06/02. I just thought it would ship sooner than it did (it shipped last night).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation966
Recent bookmarks