J&R Authorized dealers of Harmon Kardon?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Craig Ball, Jan 4, 2002.

1. Craig Ball

Craig Ball Second Unit

It pretty much says It In the tital, are they an authorized dealer of Harmon Kardon? I only ask because they have quated me $200 less than everybody else I can find on the net.

Thanks

Craig

2. KeithH

KeithH Lead Actor

Craig, J&R Music World is an authorized dealer for everything they sell. They are well-respected in the US, and I have ordered from them several times and never had a problem. Will they ship to England?

3. Craig Ball

Craig Ball Second Unit

Thanks, KeithH the only reason I have England member Is because I'm In the Military stationed over here. And yes J&R will ship to an APO address, not sur about England though. I was just concerned about the warranty.

Craig

4. Ashok

Ashok Agent

Jandr.com is NOT listed as an authorized internet dealer at H/K's Website. However, they do offer a one-year manufacturer's warranty on the H/K products. The dealers listed at H/K's site seem to offer two-year warranties.

5. KeithH

KeithH Lead Actor

Craig,

No problem. Glad to help.

Ashok,

Interesting information. I have never heard of J&R not being an authorized dealer for anything.

6. MarkO

MarkO Second Unit

I have bought the H/K Signature 2.0 and 2.1 from J&R. Both have the full 2 year H/K waranty.