What's new

iZombie (The CW) (1 Viewer)

Doug Wallen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Wondered if anyone was still watching this. I have found the first two episodes to be very entertaining. Still enjoying this season as everyone readjusts to the new reality.

Really liking the interaction with Blaine's dad. So sad to see Ravi make the CW relationship error. So predictable. That seemed to be the only misstep this ep.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Ravi's behavior was abysmal this episode, but Peyton being cool with teenager-murdering Blaine just because he lost his memory isn't awesome either.

And I agree, the whole thing with Ravi sleeping with his former boss while still pursuing Peyton is a tired plot development that is beneath this show.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
And I agree, the whole thing with Ravi sleeping with his former boss while still pursuing Peyton is a tired plot development that is beneath this show.
Yes, that was a disappointment.

I think the idea of giving Blaine back his memories is not the best idea in the world either. He was a psychopath. Why do they want to risk the return of that personality?

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
David Anders (Blaine) has appeared in at least one musical per IMDB. Is he doing his own singing on this show? That last song he sang in the episode 3 of this season was very good, but I've forgotten the name.

Doug Wallen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Well, that's good news.

This show is just such goofy fun. It is one of the highlights of my weekly viewing.

Major was so comical in this episode with his ice cream.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
I haven't seen tonight's episode yet. Just saw last week's. It has been my theory that the murder of the family of zombies that Clive knew was just too convenient. I've thought that Fillmore Graves sacrificed them to get Clive to do work for them. We'll know either tonight or next week.

It has been good seeing Jason Dohring (Logan from Veronica Mars) join the second half of the season.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Tonight's episode sure ended with a bang, in more ways than one.

For not actually showing any naughty bits of anatomy, those visions sure were sexually explicit.

Clive's germophobia was absolutely hilarious.

It was interesting to see Liv in disguise as Rose McIver's actual normal appearance.

Doug Wallen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
WOW!

I sure didn't see that coming. great way to utilize the guest stars. I guess he still felt that zombies are an abomination. I wonder if all of the major storylines will be resolved or if this will just lead to the next season. The reporter, the zombie "nazis", the hooker murder, the club, the mercernaries, Liv's personal relationship, Liv unseeing Ravi in beast mode, the young girl, Mr. Boss looking for revenge(Blaine???), Clive's phobias, the new mayor, Major's bad luck with women, have I missed any developements? What a great season!!!

Looking forward to next week's episode.

Last edited:

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Just saw it. Quite a cliffhanger there. I'm surprised Liv didn't have a vision about Chase Graves while she was interacting with him. He seems like suspect number one in this week's murder. When I saw the preview for this week I thought it was going to be the reporter, but not yet. Too bad Natalie was at the party when it blew up. I can't see how see could have survived.

Now, is it me, or did Chase Graves' body look a bit weird? It seemed too buffed up. Maybe I'm just too used to Jason Dohring as Logan Echolls.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Thinking a bit more - we still need to find out who stole the zombie cure. Blaine and Don E. were cleared. Who else knew about it?

Where was Major's party being held and how did Harley find out about it? If it was at the Scratching Post then I could see him going there to kill a bunch of zombies, but arriving at this party seemed a bit "lucky". Maybe someone at the Scratching Post knew and told him?

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Now we know the real motivation for the murder of Clive's zombie friends and who at Fillmore Graves did it. I did not think Chase Graves was going to leave himself defenseless when confronting the murderer (who was also responsible for the helicopter explosion). He pulled off his self defense very well.

I was expecting more explosions and we didn't get any. We just got a more peaceful revolution. The texts about the flu didn't make sense. They seemed to imply that the vaccine was sabotaged to supply more brains, not make zombies.

We still don't know who stole the zombie cure.

I'm looking forward to the next season.

Doug Wallen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
I finally got time to set down and enjoy the finale. I thought it did a fine job of closing out this season's mysteries and setting up next season. Almost seems we could be going into Walking Dead territory, actually showing what happens when the world starts turning. Interesting to see that the zombies are showing more humanity and compassion than the humans. I'm sure that is a metaphor for something ... :huh: .

I was sorry to see Liv stop blending in. I guess she can be more of a target this way. It will be interesting to see how Seattle develops after the "turning to zombie" announcement (maybe the last scene is just the beginning of an all out war!).

Cracked up at Ravi's "di@k" move after being scratched.

So glad this show has been renewed. Still left wondering about Mr. Boss, Blaine's dad and the nightclub. Still seems amped brains are on the menu. I guess we will find out when this returns. Will it be a midseason replacement again???

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Have never seen it, sounds positively disgusting :rolleyes: Looks like I missed it, can't find anything in the listngs. Hopefully it will show up in repeats.

Here's a little gem I found on Wikipedia.

"She discovers that if she does not periodically satisfy her new appetite for brains, she starts turning into a stereotypical zombie, stupid and homicidal, so she takes a job at the King County morgue and eats the brains of the bodies she autopsies.".

I love silly shows like this.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Have never seen it, sounds positively disgusting :rolleyes: Looks like I missed it, can't find anything in the listngs. Hopefully it will show up in repeats.
It's a three-way cross between a cop procedural, a zombie show and a Rob Thomas serialized dramedy.

If you have Netflix, all of the past seasons are available to stream, and the latest season should be up in a week or so.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
It's a three-way cross between a cop procedural, a zombie show and a Rob Thomas serialized dramedy.

If you have Netflix, all of the past seasons are available to stream, and the latest season should be up in a week or so.

I'm guessing this isn't the Rob Thomas from Matchbox Twenty? Kind of a generic name, so you never know.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks