What's new

I've Got The Shakes- Is SVS On Schedule w/PCi? (1 Viewer)

James Edward

Supporting Actor
Subject says it all. Is UPS lining up the necessary trucks? Is mid-late March still on target?
Since they are smaller, I suggest that SVS should build the 25-31PCi models first, and get them out before beginning on the others. ;)

tom j r

Agent
Since they are smaller, I suggest that SVS should build the 25-31PCi models first, and get them out
If I were in business, I would ship the 16-46pci's first as they would bring in more money!! ;)
I was strongly considering the 20-39pci but went with the CS
+ B-stock they had a couple days ago. I am buying a plate amp from MCM electronics that TV suggested awhile back. Hopefully there will not be any problems getting it all hooked up. Can't wait for the shake! :D

James Edward

Supporting Actor
Yes Tom, my logic has many flaws. But I was hoping they would see past that, as I only have three weeks to live, and would like my woofer for as long as possible. I'm sure the big theater in the sky will have multiple subs, but for now, I can hope.

Phil Iturralde

Screenwriter
...as I only have three weeks to live...
James, . . . please spell my last name correctly when you update the Beneficiary line for your SVS!!! ;)
And, oh yeah, . . . thanks! I'll take care of your SVS real nice, promise not to overdrive it and dust it every day!!! :rolleyes:
Phil

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
Here's a quick rundown of the SVS doomsday delivery clock...

1)PCi

should begin shipping in about 7-10 business days.

worth the wait? Do overdriven blowers whine?

2)driver upgrades

ALL orders to date should be shipped in one more business day(next monday). We've shipped out 90-100 already I believe.

3)CS_Ultra orders

All current CS_Ultra orders should be shipped in 3-4 business days(WED/THUR).

why the slight delay? Trust me, it's worth it.

4)CS+ orders

All current CS+ orders should ship by the end of the month.

TV

Robert Ma

Second Unit
should begin shipping in about 7-10 business days.
Hey Tom, old buddy, pal. I'm on the top of that ship list, right? :D
Seriously, how long do you anticipate it will take to get all the pre-orders out the door? I ordered 11 days ago so I am pretty far down on the list.
Bob

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
Hi Robert,

Not long.

I'm guessing we'll ship out 30-35 PCi subs a day until orders are caught up(once we begin shipping). I think we have 150 pre-orders or so...so figure 4-5 days max.

TV

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks