I've got an appt. with Gregg Loewen on Nov. 21st!

Discussion in 'Displays' started by Scott Wong, Nov 14, 2004.

1. Scott Wong

Scott Wong Second Unit

My girlfriend and I are still getting settled in the new townhome we purchased last month. But first things first, I've got DirecTV service all hooked up along with all of my other equipment in my loft upstairs.

I'm am so excited to have Gregg Loewen grace me with his presence next week Sunday! I'll finally have my Samsung HLN-567W 56-inch DLP set calibrated properly. High definition channels via my DirecTV system and DVD playback from my Toshiba SD-6200 already look stunning. But I am anxious to see the end result of Gregg working his magic on my TV.

I guess like everyone else, I'll write up a small review when he's all finished.

Who else in the Minnesota or surrounding area is having their set calibrated next week by Gregg?? ...just curious.

Scott.

2. Neil Joseph

Neil Joseph Lead Actor

Neil Joseph
    Conratulations, Gregg does a great job plus it will be great having a calibrated set.

3. Tim Jin

Tim Jin Supporting Actor

You won't be disappointed at all. The investment is well worth the pay off. Gregg does an excellent job. I would have him calibrate again on my next display.

You won't be disappointed.