I've got a new dog!

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
I can't wait to walk in from work and grab Honey bun for a hug/kissy. Shes right there waiting at the door. Actually truth, she's in front of the door and it won't open but soon she makes room but now there is no reward until I run to the bathroom and wash up for 20 seconds... :(

Reactions: Johnny Angell

Mike Frezon

Premium
I bet Honey doesn't mind waiting those few seconds for a good hand-washing James.

I guess after your hugs/kisses you probably gotta head right back to the sink again! :laugh:

Those greetings at the front door are one of the greatest things about dog ownership! Pete meets us each and every time with one of our shoes in his mouth (sometimes with a toy). He has never chewed on a shoe. He just picks one up and brings it to us..kind of like it's a present for us! We love it! :D

Reactions: Radioman970

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
That is neat. Goldie used to carry around favorite toys, a squeeky bone and present, to keep scooter from taking them. I buried Goldie with those but she had duplicatres. Well, actually those were supposed to be Scooter I think. lol.

I still have chewed on by puppy Scooter shoes. Bear, Goldie, Scooter. Chewers! I used to keep a bag of stuff that Goldie puppy chewed, the battery charger for my vhs camera, that's why 4 years passed without much video, lots of playstation games, tv listing magazines, Forest Gump 2 cd soundtrack... so much. Oh! Scooter once chewed up a portable sewing kit. a sewing kit wiht needles etc! how she did that without getting hurt is a mystery! I bet I still have that bag of stuff. I"m cleaning house for months now and if I come across it I will take pictures. :D

Reactions: Johnny Angell

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Been looking through old pics. Thought I'd share a few more. I think Scooter was the most photogenic dog i've ever had. even over Honey Bun and my childhood Irish Setter. She takes come great pictures. This first one is my favorite in my lifetime so far. Bear on the right showing attitude and Scooter on the left with warm eyes, folded back ears, perfect smile. Eager to please.

100_2545.JPG

This one was taken before the first I think.
100_2541.JPG

Love this. I just set it to my windows background. My "Golden Girls" Scooter & Goldie.
100_2501.JPG

John*Wells

Screenwriter
Real Name
John
This is Harriet. I adopted her 2 years ago. She was apparently abused because she leaps at any woman that she sees and will love all on them. But Let her see a man and she runs away or starts barking. I had a dog trainer work with her but she’s still afraid. She’ll come up to me at feeding time but mostly ignores me. She’s ok with kids boys or girls makes no difference. My neighbors have 2 grandchildren she loves

Attachments

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
This is Harriet. I adopted her 2 years ago. She was apparently abused because she leaps at any woman that she sees and will love all on them. But Let her see a man and she runs away or starts barking. I had a dog trainer work with her but she’s still afraid. She’ll come up to me at feeding time but mostly ignores me. She’s ok with kids boys or girls makes no difference. My neighbors have 2 grandchildren she loves
I truly believe that when you really care about a pet, they figure it out. Caring does wonders to thaw a cold heart.

John*Wells

Screenwriter
Real Name
John
I truly believe that when you really care about a pet, they figure it out. Caring does wonders to thaw a cold heart.
Hi Harriet (and John)! :D

You'll win her over, John. Time works wonders.

Last night, I was watching A few eps of Miami Vice from Season 1. Harriet comes in the living room, sits Next to me and Starts growling when she saw Crocketts Pet Gator LOL

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashuraj3