What's new

I've been patient . . . what's the word on Undercover Brother? (1 Viewer)

David Illingworth II

Second Unit
This movie was knockout funny, but I haven't heard release date or specs. With the fast turnaround on summer movies, somebody must know something.
Any help would be appreciated!

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter
I watched like 20 min of it at the theater, only because I was drunk. We actually walked out of it. Who cares about this crappy movie. Not to offend you but this movie SUCKED!

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Who cares about this crappy movie. Not to offend you but this movie SUCKED!
Apparently he cares, as do I. If you didn't want to offend him or those that actually enjoyed the movie then you very easily could have avoided posting in this thread or saying anything period.

This wasn't a discussion on the merits of the movie but on the upcoming DVD release. Please read the topic before posting. Very easy wouldn't you say?

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter
Romier, sorry about the post. I try to stay tasteful and respectful of everyone on the forum but I really did not like this movie. Everybody has a right to their opinion right?

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
Jeff, why chime in to crap on a thread? This wasn't to talk about whether the movie was good or not, but to find any info on a DVD release.

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter
Kyle, Like I already said I was sorry for the comments that I made regarding the film content itself. Whoever likes this movie, hopefully they get the info they were looking for. Who knows, when the dvd comes out I might give it another spin and enjoy it.

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter
Yeah, I was pretty hammered that night so we figured we would check out a funny flick but ended up getting distracted and went home to play some NHL on the PS2. I will rent this when it comes out on dvd,from the previews it looked funny. Silly but funny.

Marc_E

Supporting Actor
I watched about 30 minutes of this movia and it was funny as hell! I will buy it. Any info(like the thread asks)?

Marc

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
I want to pick this up too. Never saw it.

Also. Observer patterns, people tend to go with the evolution of a thread, not meaning to change it.
But don't get me wrong, I agree it shouldn't be done.
-Bert

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter
Jason, I was waiting for someone to ask me that question. Actually we had a girl that does not drink drive us to the movies. She was are designated driver for the night. She also took us to Denny's that night. Thanks Stacey! There is absolutely no way I would ever drink and drive. I am an auto insurance agent and have seen first hand how severe the consequences are.

Bryan_ZZ

Stunt Coordinator
Jeff,
Can you give me a quote on home/auto/umbrella policies?
Is there a multi-line discount?:D

Fred Mitchell

Stunt Coordinator
Yes, this movie was greatness. To me, it's almost an equivalent to Austin Powers. Maybe we'll see sequels and they'll continue to get funnier. Also, I DO wish I would hear at least SOMETHING about a DVD being released. Haven't heard so much as a rumor about it yet.

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Dude, I thought this was Taco Bell.
Undercover Brother is probably one of the most underrated films of the year. When the DVD ever comes out, I will buy it.
Screener copies on VHS have been sent out to retailers a week or two ago, so hopefully a DVD will be announced soon.

Users who are viewing this thread