What's new

iTunes Store oddity (1 Viewer)

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Has anyone ever purchased a song from iTunes, only to find out that it is no longer available a short time later?

Example: One time I added a song to my shopping cart, but didn't purchase it right away. I came back about a week later and when I went to purchase the song, iTunes said I couldn't because it wasn't available. I couldn't even find it in a search. :confused:

Another Example: I had purchased 3 songs from an album about 6 months ago. Today, I go on to search for more songs from the same artist, but the songs that I had purchased before, do not show up in the artist search.

Finally, I went into my iTunes library and clicked on the arrow next to the album name (which invokes an iTunes store search) and I got an error message saying that the item I've requested is not currently aviable in the US store.

:confused: Does iTunes decide to move things without notice? The songs that I purchased in the past are no longer available for purchase today. Kinda odd.

p.s. I tried looking for the songs in the other countries stores, but I can't seem to find them. Actually, I don't even know if you can purchase songs from other countries stores.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
You might go over to the iLounge forum. This forum is dedicated to iPod issues, and there are a lot of knowledgeable admins that might help with your issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks