What's new

How To iTunes purchase not pushing to Apple TV (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Been meaning to post this for a few weeks.

I bought 4k discs of POLTERGEIST and THE LOST BOYS

I redeemed both digital codes, selecting iTunes/Apple TV as my choice of destination.

POLTERGEIST propagated to Apple TV fine. It's sitting in my library.

THE LOST BOYS, on the other hand, has not propagated in several weeks. If I go into MOVIES ANYWHERE it's listed there as being part of my library, but if that's the case, shouldn't it push to Apple TV?

Anything I can do to forward that title to my Apple TV library?

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
If everyone were reporting that The Lost Boys wasn't propagating to Apple TV then I would say that it's a mapping issue between Apple TV and Movies Anywhere, however I haven't heard anyone else making that complaint, so it sounds like it just got stuck somewhere in the process and didn't get transferred. In these cases the first thing Movies Anywhere reps will tell you to do is go into manage retailers, disconnect Apple TV and then reconnect to get things flowing again.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
In these cases the first thing Movies Anywhere reps will tell you to do is go into manage retailers, disconnect Apple TV and then reconnect to get things flowing again.

Well, whadda you know! That's all it took. Just had to go into Movies Anywhere, remove Apple TV and then reconnect it again.

Now it shows up.

Thanks, Mark and John for the assistance

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks