What's new

Apple TV+ iTunes 4K Upgrades Thread (2 Viewers)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I checked it earlier on Sunday afternoon the coverart changed, but was still in HD. So now it's in 4K. Cool!
This morning, I planned on just sampling the 4K/Dolby Vision stream, but ended up watching the entire 201 minutes. My 4K disc arrives tommorrow so I'll be watching the movie again in its entirety.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
I guess we aren’t getting the 4K back on the first version of Edge of Tomorrow

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Ok but there has already been a previous digital copy released with 4K and Atmos etc.
I’m talking about the one many of us already had in our account that was already 4K and Atmos etc that was recently downgraded. This includes people who bought the 4K digital copy.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Per the press release, the 4K of Edge of Tomorrow is being re-released this Tuesday.
Are you saying the digital version is being Re-released? It has been available for a while now. Currently it’s $9.99. Because the film has never been available physically in 4K previously.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Ok but there has already been a previous digital copy released with 4K and Atmos etc.
I’m talking about the one many of us already had in our account that was already 4K and Atmos etc that was recently downgraded. This includes people who bought the 4K digital copy.
Yeah. That’s bullshit if our copies don’t get restored to back to 4K.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Just remember those of us that bought the 4K digital can still watch it in 4K with Dolby Vision/Atmos on MA or Vudu.

Next week, we'll see if iTunes restores our digital to 4K.

For me personally, I preordered the 4K disc from Gruv so I'll be good once it arrives next week.

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION ELEMENTS

On 7/5/22, Edge of Tomorrow 4K UHD will be available to own for streaming and download to watch anywhere in high definition and standard definition on favorite devices from select digital retailers and will be made available digitally on Video On Demand services from cable and satellite providers, and on select gaming consoles.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Yeah I read that. It’s wrong because As I said, it’s been available for months now.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks