What's new

Apple TV+ iTunes 4K Upgrades Thread (1 Viewer)

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
^^^^^^ I thought Wrath of Man was really good.

Wrong thread perhaps?

For a moment there, I thought you were kidding that my wrath (against Apple/iTunes support about this Warner 4K digitals situation) is really good... :laugh: until I googled... :D

_Man_

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
You win some, you lose some.:) With Thunderdome I lost, but I won on Hugo.
Check your Thunderdome now. Looks like the old listing finally upgraded. Even though some of these multi-listing Warner titles are getting sorted out, I‘m still not confident enough to go back to purchasing sale titles prior to their upgrading.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Check your Thunderdome now. Looks like the old listing finally upgraded. Even though some of these multi-listing Warner titles are getting sorted out, I‘m still not confident enough to go back to purchasing sale titles prior to their upgrading.
Yes, my Thunderdome upgraded to 4K and is now available to purchase too which wasn't the case last night. However, I can't say the same thing about The Outsiders for being upgraded and available to purchase.

Britton

Screenwriter
Just curious, but do the digital versions of the Mad Max movies only have the Atmos track? The lack of original audio options that are on the disc seems to be the case with WB titles.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
Just curious, but do the digital versions of the Mad Max movies only have the Atmos track? The lack of original audio options that are on the disc seems to be the case with WB titles.
The digital versions have only one soundtrack, which would be the new mix (Atmos on Vudu and 5.1 on iTunes). Alternate original mixes on digital are extremely rare.

Britton

Screenwriter
The digital versions have only one soundtrack, which would be the new mix (Atmos on Vudu and 5.1 on iTunes). Alternate original mixes on digital are extremely rare.
It irks me to no end that the Superman theatrical cut on digital is stuck with that atrocious remix done for the SE. They'll have to pull the 4K Blu-ray that defaults to the superior theatrical mix from my cold, dead hands.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
It irks me to no end that the Superman theatrical cut on digital is stuck with that atrocious remix done for the SE. They'll have to pull the 4K Blu-ray that defaults to the superior theatrical mix from my cold, dead hands.
If you're really into having the proper audio tracks for movies then watching digitals isn't the best thing for you. It's one of the reasons why I have bought less digitals and have increased my physical purchases this year because for the most part, streaming digitals is inferior to physical discs when it comes to the audio presentations. It's inferior video presentation wise too, but it's more noticeable for me audio-wise from my sitting position.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
That’s great.
Picked up Reds recently for cheap and had Wait already. Not sure from what though.
Must have bought a digital copy at some point.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
Heaven Can Wait and Reds have upgraded to 4K/Dolby Vision.
Son of a bitch, did the price on Reds go up from 4.99 to 9.99 before or after it upgraded to 4K? Man, it really is hard to snag a good deal when you don't know for sure whether a purchase will result in a free upgrade. I hate to spend $10 when I know it was just on sale for half that.

Last edited:

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Just waiting for posts about digital deals to start popping up in this thread……..:P

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks