It's the most wonderful time of the year! SVS Memorial Day sale is ON!

DaveF

Real Name
Dave
I'm really not up on subwoofers. How does the SB16-Ultra perform relative to the rest of the line up? The sealed box size would help a lot: my space is about 23" high and 22" deep (width doesn't matter).

I don't want to buy now. I'm just starting to think through my options, and was probalby a few months out, at least. But with outlet pricess on the higher end models, I have to give it some consideration. Stupid pandemic.

DaveF

Real Name
Dave
PB-4000 won’t fit
SB-4000 fits easily
SB16-Ultra fits easily (a pair would fit if I wanted to go crazy)

Ok...I don't see myself being ready to buy in this sale. Too much homework to do to sort through the issues I'm trying to solve and my options to solve them.

If it weren't for the pandemic, I'd be tempted to buy the SB-16 Ultra to replace my PC13 (?) cylinder sub.

Reactions: Sam Posten

Foxman

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Russ
They do offer loyalty discounts and multi-sub discounts. I think I got $100 off for buying 2 at once, plus recently when I flirted with swapping them out, they offered a multi sub and repeat offender discount, which made the swap out almost too good to pass up.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
They do offer loyalty discounts and multi-sub discounts. I think I got $100 off for buying 2 at once, plus recently when I flirted with swapping them out, they offered a multi sub and repeat offender discount, which made the swap out almost too good to pass up.
When you say “swap out” what do you mean? Were you threatening to return an SVS sub?

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gr8Dane