What's new

It's OK to lose your head... (1 Viewer)

Julie K

Screenwriter
Heads are going to roll if this thread continues to devolve into bad taste puns.

(I have to admit, one of my first thoughts when I heard about this was the movie that Alex so kindly provided a picture for...)

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
Julie spoketh...Use your head folks and avoid the nasty puns. Anyone who does so is brain dead!

This warning should head the punmasters off at the pass.

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
Not if they're headstrong. However, if they are wise, they will listen to your heady advice and not lose it to the temptation to laugh their heads off.

Julie K

Screenwriter
No, no, I'm not trying to head off tasteful puns. After all, I enjoy exercising the gray matter as much as anyone! However, I am rather worried about appearing insensitive and causing others to blow their tops. I want to stop any move against this thread before it comes to a head.

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
This thread has built up a good head of steam and I think we should keep it going so long as the posts are level headed and not too distasteful.

JasenP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jasen
I think we are getting ahead of ourselves here, use your noggin and this might not come to a head.

"That's Hedley Lamarr, Not Heddy!"
-Harvey Korman

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
I'd like to take a head count of all those who would take up arms against such insensitive treatment of the "cranially challenged." Insensitivity is afoot, and we should all work together to stamp it out. I challenge all of you to respond to this story with your heart, not with your head. If you don't have the guts to support a more cerebral response to this headline, then you're nothing but a pain in the neck. Show some backbone, and don't be afraid to stick your neck out a little. I'm sure that if we all put our heads together, we can come up with a less brain-dead response that doesn't show how detached we've become from society's headaches.

How about if we all get together and send this poor man a nice cheese basket?

And no, not THAT kind of cheese!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks