What's new

It's Official!!! The Game of the Year is......... (1 Viewer)

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Gentleman this is getting neither of you anywhere. This thread has now gone down the path of mudslinging. No valid discussion is going on here now, just a petty (pardon my french) dick measuring contest. Shall we let it rest and refrain from the personal attacks.
Edit:
No need to apologize to me Masood. I just don't like seeing these things turn ugly and good members getting banned for such things. Dan Brecher is not one to be fussed with:D.

Chris_Anders

Stunt Coordinator
Not trying to mudsling, just to offer a solution. Maybe now with a new thread, many others will join in this discussion that otherwise may miss it because they didn't click on this thread.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Back to the original topic...

Anyone know why they have a "Best Console Game" but not a "Best Console X Game" (X being GameCube/X-Box/Dreamcast/Nintendo 64/PlayStation 2/PlayStation)? What about handhelds, I mean, GBA (since there really are no other handhelds)?

Brian Girard

Agent
Am I the only one who finds it strange that they don't have "Best Game on Console X" but they have a "Best Console Game" award?
Acutally Gamespy does this. They do a console/platform by console awards. Then they do a combined games of the year awards.

Oh and MikeG asked about how does a cop feel about this. Funny thing I was visiting my cousin a month ago. My uncle is a former police officer and is now a an assistant warden. We had a blast playing this game. Why may you ask? It's entertainment, plain and simple

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks