What's new

ITS OFFICIAL. NY/NJ/PA picnic 17 JUNE!!!! (1 Viewer)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Officially cancelled, lets cross our fingers that Scooter can put something together for later in the summer.

Sorry guys, tried my best to get this cooking!

Sam
-----

OK, lets make it semi-official and see where it goes!

I will host a HTF get together on Saturday June 17th, from 3:30 till the movies are done. Will bring my projector and DVD player and hope we can find someone to bring a receiver and 5.1 speakers, will do a white sheet screen on a baseball backstop unless we can find someone to make something more suitable.

What: NY/NJ/PA area HTF Barbecue!
When: Saturday June 17, 3:30 till after dark
Where: Navesink Firehouse picnic grove and ball field.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...032878,0.11261

Why: Cause Scooter taught us how but he sadly hasnt had the chance to in far too long!
What to bring: Your own alchohol, an entree or covered dish to share, folding seats, an apetite and a sense of comraderie.

CONTACT INFO: Sam Posten 908 461 7181 Cell, [email protected]

Open to all suggestions and changes, locking in the date with our trusties on thursday. But if we never set a date it will never happen, so lets do it!

PLEASE POST HERE OR SEND ME AN EMAIL TO GET ON THE OFFICIAL EMAIL LIST FOR THIS EVENT.

Sam

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Sounds kind of fun, except I'll be in NH that weekend hiking in the White mtns. You do know that is also father's day weekend?

Jay

Matt Krapf

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matt
Wow, so glad I got that E-mail from Scooter, mentioning this to me. I'll be coming too, since I can also (theoretically) check out the Jay n Silent Bob's Secret Stash in RedBank on the way.

Stash, seeing the HTF family again, Postalooza... Win Win Win.

See you there, friends.

Matt Krapf

Matt Krapf

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matt
Hmm Ok. Works out well, in the end. I've just had to book a Father's Day event for Saturday.

thanks,

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks