- Mar 20, 2002
I'm surprised this hasn't been posted already the news came from DenonJeff today but was official 9/26/03. See here http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/show...18#post2746118. Also he's already updated the Denon website. So if you want a 5900 wait until they activate the port so you don't have to go through the upgrade. Also Jeff should be posting the lowdown on the upgrade path soon so if you have one already stay tuned.