What's new

It's Not Anither Teen Movie Unrated Edition (1 Viewer)

Jay W.

Stunt Coordinator
What's the difference between the first edition and the unrated version of It's Not Another Teen Movie? Is it worth picking up if I already have the original?

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Do a search on this forum -- someone intimately familiar with the film posted a list of the differences.

Bottom line was that the unrated edition is a bit better, but it doesn't include the commentary tracks that were on the original (the other extra features are pretty much the same).

Haden

Supporting Actor
Each version has its merits, not just because of the versions of the film but also because of the unique extras on each release. For this reason I kept both versions and combined them into my own 2-disc special edition in a double amaray case.

Donnie Eldridge

Supporting Actor
I own both versions. Unless you get it really cheap, I don't think it's worth it. Not enough new content for me.

Frank@N

Screenwriter
I remember reading that the Unrated version was a gimmick (as many are).

The regular release is great and some good extras (like a music video that's hot enough to set your hair on fire).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks