What's new

It's Free but..................... (1 Viewer)

My brother just bought a Sony 60" Wega TV. He asked me if I would like his Mitsubishi 45" VS-4503R. It seems to be in good shape. It always looked good in his den. My question is, does anyone know anything good or bad about this set. I believe he bought this about 5 or 6 years ago. Thanks in advance.

Chris Shelly

Second Unit
Hey Frank,

Alot of people are upgrading now. I am willing to bet he upgraded because of the new technology available more then the TV being tired. I am in the process of buying a new RPTV myself. I have a 1995 Sony 46" set that I will be giving to my sister as well. Other then being slightly darker and a little out of focus on the left and right sides it is still in perfect working order.

If you are not interested in the latest technology then I am sure this TV will be just fine. Plus it is free. You can't beat that.

Chris

Steve Schaffer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Schaffer
Frank,

One of my co-workers has had one of those 45" mits sets for 5 years and it still works like new. He's very happy with it and loves the dvd picture it can produce. It has never required any kind of repair.

If your cable picture is less than perfect, a good analog set can produce a more pleasing picture than one of the new HD-ready models.

Plus it's free!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks