What's new

It's finally happened..., one of my kids scratched the protective screen. (1 Viewer)

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
:angry:
I am so angry because it is wasn't just one scratch, it was as if they were trying color something. Can't punish them because I didn't see it, but how do I fix it or replace it. It's a Sony KP51SW520. Help

signed desperate!!!!!:frowning:

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
:b
False alarm, I took the flashlight to shine it on the screen to see what it was and I was able to wipe it off with a little extra effort. That was a close one, got to keep an eye on them and make sure the wife instructs them not to go near the t.v.

Paul D G

Screenwriter

:laugh:

I was browsing the new Blues Brothers DVD playing musical numbers for my three year old the other day. I was on the menu and he runs up to the tv and says "I want THIS one!" and pokes the screen. My wife nearly flew out of her chair - she was far more concerned about the screen's safety than I was.

THAT'S why I married 'er!

-paul

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
Those electrified fences work very well with cattle; perhaps a scaled down version would work for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks