What's new

It's Dec. 7th. Which one are you watching? (1 Viewer)

Jeff Whitford

Screenwriter
To honor Pearl Harbor day which one are you watching;
Tora, Tora, Tora
Pearl Harbor (Please dont post just to say how much you hate this movie)
From Here to Eternity
something I forgot??

Eric Paddon

Screenwriter
Actually I'm watching some vintage documentaries, in particular a 1991 David Brinkley hosted one, that I think are far more effective then any film (though if I had to watch a film it would be "Tora! Tora! Tora!")

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
I've decided to go with Pearl Harbor for a couple of reasons: 1)It's been over a year since I watched it last; 2) My dedicated HT is still only a couple of months new, and this DVD will really show off the system with a top notch reference transfer and a great sound mix!

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
I watched parts of Tora Tora Tora and From Here to Eternity while they were on the TV today in between watching football.

My roomate, who thinks Pearl Harbor is the 2nd greatest movie of all time, (I don't want whatever he is smoking to think that), is watching it in his room.

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
Er.. I totally forgot it was the aniversary of Pearl Harbor.

My wife and I watched Bowling from Columbine.

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
Normally I would use this post to make a snide comment about the government and its military. But nobody bothered to tell me I'm supposed to honor a military base yesterday so i watched Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines. I didn't like it.

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
I forgot it was Pearl Harbor day yesterday. :b

I watched Pirates of the Carribean with a g/f last night and also watched Aliens and the first half of the Alien3 workprint earlier in the day. Im loving that Alien Quad! :D

Jeff Whitford

Screenwriter
This thread was posted in software and since all of these movies are on DVD and its highly doubtful that they are playing in any theater why was this moved to movies???????

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
To be honest, while Tora! Tora! Tora! is in my collection, I watch it whenever it rolls around, but not on Dec. 7. After Thanksgiving my family is watching Christmas movies (on Dec. 7 we were watching It's a Wonderful Life).

Users who are viewing this thread