What's new

Its CHRISTMAS time. NEED HELP UPGRADING!! (1 Viewer)

Jeff Sch.

Stunt Coordinator
Wel its Christmas time boys and time to get a new toy. Or should i say toy'"S". Well my birthday is this Saturday plus people are asking what i want for the holiday. I said money of course which means i will get around 400-500 and think its time to boost my system since it doesnt sound the same in my new APT. which has a living room of 400x ft and 2 bed rooms of 300sq. ft each. (BTW, I just got AVIA, spl meter(analog) and Grado sr-60's from my parents and brothers)

Heres my current setup.
Kenwood vr-507
JBL n26
JBL n24
JBL n center
Sony Sawm40
SD1800 dvd
Mag. 27in. tv

I really want bigger speakers with more sound that my reciever can handle. What do you think would be a good upgrade and could you point me to the good dealz.

WHat i have been looking at were More JBL speakers since i love them!!! I have seen the s310's,s312's,n38's blah blah blah. PLEASE make some recommendations.
Who knows, maybe ill buy used stuff if the price is good. Point this stuff out to me guys.

I leave this post at you guys disposal

Pablo Abularach

Supporting Actor
Jeff,
I'm also love JBL, I have four S26, Scenter and SVS 25-31PCi,
I think if you are planning to upgrade all your system in the future, you will be better considering the Studio series, very impressive speakers for the money, but if your idea is just to pump up your system, I suggest you to get an SVS 25-31PCi, is the best upgrade I have ever made to my setup. That said, if you dont want to go the sub way, buy a couple of N38, that way you will mantain your timbre match setup and just pump up the system.
JBL N38II 3-Way 8" Floorstanding Speaker (Each) $115
Now if you are looking for something bigger, check
JBL ND310II 3-Way Dual 10" Floorstanding Speaker (Each) $175
Hope this helps,
Pablo

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks