What's new

It's been awhile, time to ask again for updates. Three o' Clock High. DVD? when?? (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Lord knows i'm with you, Todd! I've been asking for this title repeatedly over the course of the past year!

Come on Universal, this film is too funny to ignor!

Buddy Revell is my hero! :)

Ric Bagoly

Senior HTF Member
-"How you doing, Buddy?"

-"Do I know you?"

-"We used to play football against each other."

-"Right. And you were the puss, who always bled."

An Underrated Comedy Masterpiece. We need this out NOW. Hurry up Universal!

Drew Mertz

Stunt Coordinator
Universal has it listed as coming out on DVD 09/02/03. There is a link to there website the the first post in the breakfast club thread....

I`ve heard spielberg was a producer on the movie but disliked it so he had his name removed...Thats funny, cause I like three o`clock high a hell of a lot more than any he`s directed..

Too bad universal will most likely give us a movie only release, a jerry & buddy (Casey Siemaszko & Richard Tyson) would have been a nice touch...

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
According to www.dvdfile.com This film IS being released September 2. Anamorphic, 2.0 stereo, trailers, $19.95.:emoji_thumbsup:

Phil Joanu, the films director was a protege of Spielberg, who may have helped get 3'0 Clock High made, but I don't recall him being a producer, or unhappy with the film. Joanu went on to direct Sean Penn in State Of Grace and the U2 fim, Rattle and Hum.

I love 3'O Clock High too Drew, but better than Spielberg's Jaws, Raiders, E.T. Close Encounters, etc.???? Don't think so.;)

Drew Mertz

Stunt Coordinator
"I love 3'O Clock High too Drew, but better than Spielberg's Jaws, Raiders, E.T. Close Encounters, etc.???? Don't think so"

-I do

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks