What's new

It's been a very long time, but thought I'd check back in... (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Ron, I don't always notice everything that goes on around here but I was very fortunate to look at my RSS feed of HTF and see your post resurface.

I absolutely remember you and welcome you back. Hope you can stay with us for a while. Love the new life you have cut out for yourself.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
We never forgot about you.
And about that vodka calories: the single portions are smaller, but, uhm, the amount may be higher than with beers.

Welcome back, Ron!

Cees

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Thanks guys, it's good to be back, a little anyway. We are pretty much up in Idyllwild every weekend trying to get this place finished. So darn close... Going up for 4 days this next weekend and I'm hoping to get the new laundry room completely built out, that is the final room that needs done.

Glad to hear from a lot of you guys that have been around for awhile and hope you all are doing very well...

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
We never forgot about you.
And about that vodka calories: the single portions are smaller, but, uhm, the amount may be higher than with beers.

Welcome back, Ron!

Cees

You could be very right Cees, I've never really checked. I just like the not so bloated feeling after a few cocktails over IPA's.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Yeah, I hear ya Tom. I remember the meets we used to have, the studios we'd tour, the home events we put on with other members. Good times, a long time ago...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks