It's a sad sad day..

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by MatthewLei, Oct 29, 2001.

1. MatthewLei

MatthewLei Extra

Well thrus night I went home for the weekend from college. I went too hook up my playstation 2 to the 43 inch toshiba rptv. Well in it's place I found a 20+ year old 25 inch tv... My mom said she didn't need such a big tv anymore and sold the 43inch for only $350.. It was only like 6 months old in mint condition.. I would have paid her more for it.. God I already miss that tv.. Now the best tv I have is my Sharp 25 inch in my dorm room. Atleast is has S-Video.. But I don't think the s-video works since I don't see any difference when using it compared to the av wires..

2. Chad Isaacs

Chad Isaacs Supporting Actor

Oh my,I would be..less than pleased.My 36" died over the summer so I am stuck with a 27" until I get enough $$ for a fp or rp and I moved the couch about 5' closer,not too bad..but...I would still be pissed
    ------------------
    Chad's DVDs

3. MatthewLei

MatthewLei Extra

Well my girlfriend didn't like seeing me sad since she knows how much I love tvs. While I was in my math class this morning she went out and bought me a used tv of the same one I had. It's the Toshiba TZ43V61. I'm gonna get a part time job on the weekends so I can pay her back. While I'm talking about the tv does anyone have or know anything about that model? I think it's great except when I play any video game system on it it has a verticle bar going up the top left which is about 1 inch wide.

4. Daniel Mai

Daniel Mai Stunt Coordinator

I have the same vertical on my 43" Toshiba when playing dreamcast. You better be careful. My son play game on it so much that we have a burned in on it.

5. Petros G

Petros G Auditioning

[​IMG] man i would of broke out in tears, i can't even belive she didn't ask u first to buy the TV.