What's new

It's A Mad (x4) World - No booklet included? (1 Viewer)

i just picked up my copy from my local B&M and when i opened it up, their was no included booklet with the chapter stops et al. i returned it and swapped it out with another copy and it didn't have a booklet either. well, being the good capitolists that they were, they weren't about to open up every copy they had to see if they are all that way. did my local B&M get a bad batch or are they all this way? thanks for any help you can provide.
------------------
My Humble DVD Collection

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
There is a thread about this at DVDTalk, and the consensus there is that no one who posted in that thread has a booklet or chapter insert, either. Looks like MGM didn't include any for this title.

bill lopez

Second Unit
MGM doesn't include booklets on all their dvds, I wrote them about BABY BOOM and they said it didn't have one.

streeter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
A lot of talented people have made replacement inserts that can be printed out for Superman, Goonies, etc...
Is there any chance one of them could use that talent to create inserts for some of these titles? I need It's A MadX4 World and Killer Klowns. It just doesn't feel right without a chapter list... lol

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Anything's possible, but for starters these people will have to sit down with the disc, jot down all the chapter info from the "scene select" menu (a real pain with some of these navigation systems), and then work up a design and layout on the 'puter. Then they have to print & trim the insert before, well, inserting it.
I'd rather pay MGM an extra buck or two for them to do the work for me. C'Mon; it CAN'T cost THAT much!
------------------
DAVE/Memphis
TwinTowers.jpg

Did you want us to respect your cause? You just damned your cause.
Did you want to make us fear? You just steeled our resolve.
Did you want to tear us apart? You just brought us together.
http://www.miami.com/herald/content/...ocs/000565.htm

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
I called MGM yesterday and asked about this subject. They will call me back later this afternoon. Ill post with any info.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks