What's new

It's a longshot. I'm looking for a poster. (1 Viewer)

Jereme D

Stunt Coordinator
Fans of the t.v show 'Just Shoot Me' will know exactly what I'm talking about. What I'm looking for is one of the posters in Nina's office. The poster shows her kneeling and looking at the camera. I'v been looking for this for a while and cannot seem to locate it. I'm beginning to think that there may have just been a few created to use as props on the show.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
You're probably right. They probably just grabbed a shot from Wendy Mallick's modeling days and blew it up to poster size for use as set decoration. Unless you can find an incredibly hi-res scan of the image, or a high-quality print of the original (either of which you could have blown-up yourself at a local printer), you're probably out of luck. Sorry.

Regards,

Joe

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
i can't remember the last time i saw an ad for just shoot me on nbc...if you had asked me if the show was still going, i would've said no. anyways, perhaps when the show ends its run, they'll sell the props on ebay or whatnot. keep an eye out for when that happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks