What's new

It's a BOY! (1 Viewer)

Ricky Hustle

Supporting Actor
Dennis and Kyle,

Congrats to you guys also! (belated yet sincere).

The first night at home was quite an adventure. Last night went rather smoothly. Up every couple of hours for feeding but no excessive crying.

HT will be missed for awhile, but the li'l one is SO worth it!

Mike I

Supporting Actor
Congratulation and best wishes..Your life will now change forever, but for the better..

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Sorry about that Rick, just got home from work and was too tired, plus I didn't want to spoil your thread, congrats again to you and your family ...jeez you're right doesn't sound like me at all, whats wrong with me? :frowning:
SIGNATURE PHOTO OF TIRED OVERWORKED MEMBER REMOVED AND DESTROYED.

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
Congrats, Rick. He looks like a dyed in the wool HT nut if I've ever seen one. May his first words be OAR, OAR, OAR.

Bruce

DanaA

Screenwriter
The word miracle truly applies when you have a child. Congratulations Rick. I'm really happy for you. You just wait til those first steps and words. You're going to be flipping with joy. Best to the missus too.

Ricky Hustle

Supporting Actor
Again, thanks to everyone who has taken the time to post in this thread with congratulations and best wishes.
:emoji_thumbsup: :)

Tommy G

Screenwriter
Hey Rick, Congrats to you and your wife. I didn't cry when my boy was born but I did when my daughter was (she was the first to come along). I remember that uncontrollable sob thing very well. I'm happy for you! :emoji_thumbsup:

Andy_S

Second Unit
Congrats! Enjoy them while they're small and can't walk. My wife emailed me this pic today showing what happens when you leave babies alone for 30 seconds:
Pic000411.jpg

Note the tiny footprints running away from the scene of the crime.

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
Andy,

If you don't mind...but that is fairly hilarious. It looks like a mini-tornado just went through your house.

Bruce

Andy_S

Second Unit
I consider myself extremely lucky to have a home theater behind locked doors. I'd hate to see how much damage my 2 girls could do in that room.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharel
Recent bookmarks