What's new

It's a Boy !!! (A Very Big Boy) (1 Viewer)

Tom Beski

Agent
After about 30 days of patiently waiting, I would like to take a moment to announce that my "New Addition" has finally just arrived from SVS Heaven:

Date: April 30, 2002

Time: 11:10 am

Weight: 66 lbs. (Big Boy!!)

Length: 31 inches

Eyes: 25 Hz

Brain: 325 Watt Bash Amp

Delivered By: The Big "Brown" Stork (UPS)

Name: "Wolfe" the Woofer (Named after Eddie VanHalen's Son!!)

Status: Baby is doing fine and appears to have survived the trip to New Jersey.....Dad is relived and now can't wait to get out of work to go home and play !!!

I will keep you all posted after I calibrate and test the big baby!!!

Tom

(Sorry, I can't e-mail everybody cigars !!!)

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
Tom,

Thanks for the "birth announcement", some of us at SVS are family men, so I appreciate the humor especially.

Let us know how things go with your setup. As you might know, "musical bass" amongst various sub brands is an intense discussion topic these days so how a PCi strikes your fancy in that regard will be eagerly read I'm sure.

Take good care of your "baby", and it'll take good care of you!

Ron

RajeeK

Second Unit
Congrats. We have a new baby in the house also....a real baby boy, 7lbs 12 oz, born Apr. 21st. He is the best and very musical, especially at 2am feeding time ;) . Only thing is now my dual 16-46+'s have been silenced a while since he is taking all our time. Oh well, they are just saving up their bass energy for right now.

DanaA

Screenwriter
You would have been hated in your neighborhood if you had had septuplets, but congratulations anyway.

DanaA

Screenwriter
Rajee, just noticed. Congrats to you too new daddy. What a special thrill and event.

RajeeK

Second Unit
Thanks all for the congrats on the new baby. Wanna see pictures???? Just kidding, I won't take up your bandwith. Well, at least you can see picture of my twin SVS's on my theater site. Those are my other babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NenaSiddall
Recent bookmarks