What's new

It Came From The Desert (1 Viewer)

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Giant mutated ants! This film, based on the 80's video game, has been languishing in production hell for a couple of years and looks like a total crapfest:

ItCame2.jpeg

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
The poster says it comes out January 15 which is a long ways away, future or past. When is it going to be released? I am a sucker for giant bug movies.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
I believe it was originally set to be released in January of this year, but issues arose. As of right now there's no announced release date, but word is the movie is still coming sometime in 2017.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I believe it was originally set to be released in January of this year, but issues arose. As of right now there's no announced release date, but word is the movie is still coming sometime in 2017.
This looks like a movie that might be a notch (maybe) above the made-for syfy movies on Saturday nights. I do like those giant bug movies, if it comes to Little Rock, I'll see it.

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
Ahhhh brings back memories of inserting the ol' It Came from the Desert floppy disc into my Amiga 500 back in the day and enjoying some awesome Cinemaware magic. Of course, this movie looks like total crap. Think I'll drag the Amiga out of storage and play the game instead.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kcuster50
Recent bookmarks