What's new

It Came From Beneath The Sea (1 Viewer)

Julie K

Screenwriter
Bloop will devour us all!
Bloop's just a little cutey. Rub behind his auditory organs and he'll roll over on his dorsal side and wave all his tentacles and fins in the air in total ecstasy.
It's the shoggoths you need to worry about. Even Bloop is concerned about those.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
The Lovecraft references around here are becoming as ubiquitous as "tournaments" in what's left of the "Polls" section :)
Just a couple of 'chops, Julie? Just two? That's all I ask. (Try this sometime, though it involves baking. Put about a tablespoon of brown sugar along with various other seasonings to form a glaze over the chop. Cook thoroughly for about an hour; turn the chop over after thirty minutes and put brown sugar on that side as well. This was my own idea, and everybody who has sampled it loves it.)

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
This thread has been Jacked and Julied!

I had marinated (honey garlic) pork chops last night. Yummy!

I bet that silver ball was one part of a marital-aid device for giant sea mammals. You know...to keep the mammal (or a sea-creature with unusually large genitalia...I don't want to discriminate and risk offending a certain pork-chop fetishist) from rubbing itself on the nearest continent? I suggest people living on the coastal areas stock buckets of K-Y or other reasonable lubricant ASAP.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
The Lovecraft references around here are becoming as ubiquitous as "tournaments" in what's left of the "Polls" section.
Hey, you can never have enough Lovecraft references. However, I do hate those darn tournaments! ;)
Hmmmm, threads like this make me miss Martin Ortiz. I'm sure he'd know what it is! :D

Julie K

Screenwriter
Hey, you can never have enough Lovecraft references.
That's for sure! We should just rename this place the Home Theater and Lovecraft Forum. Then everything would be perfect.

Anyway, here's what I'm doing to the porkchops:
For 4 1" chops (I'm doing eight actually):
1 head garlic, broken into cloves and peeled
3 tbsp sugar
1/3 cup soy sauce
3 tbsp honey
3 tbsp rice wine
2 tbsp dark sesame oil
1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
2 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper

Mince garlic with sugar in mini-food processor or pound to paste. Work in the rest of the ingredients and spread over porkchops 1 to 2 hours before grilling.

(I got this out of The Barbeque Bible - a really great book)

I'd save you some Jack but I think Bloop is going to eat most of them.

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
Mmmmm...I can't wait until I get my hands on Julie's loins!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks