What's new

Issues with Simpsons Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
I have a JVC SA75GD, and am having severe issues with Simpsons Season 2. Sometimes it wont even load on the player, usually after reloading the disc three times will it boot, and then when it does, the progressive mode is all out of whack on it. While watching, it switched between video mode and film mode intermittenly. Somtimes even a few times within one second. Is this a problem with my player, or how the disc was authored?

Chris M

Second Unit
I put in disk 4 and tried playing "Creation of an Episode" Feature and it would only play for about 30 seconds then went back to the menu. Anyone else see this prob?

BTW, this was on my DVD-Rom player. I haven't tried it on my set-top player yet.

Chris.

Chris M

Second Unit
Oh, and what's with Fox HALF-gluing the info paper to the back of the packaging, either it's on and gets wrinkled, or off and leaves behind parts of the paper.. what happened to those rubber/glue things that didn't stick to the packaging or paper very well?

Chris.

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
I had no problem removing the paper backing, or the sensormatic tag applied DIRECTLY to the sleeve. I want to know of issues with playback only guys. Am I the only one?

Travis Olson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Travis Olson
Sean, I have the exact same player as you and I have not had any problems with any of the discs. Are you have problems with all 4 discs or just 1?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks