What's new

Issue 3? (1 Viewer)

Mark Brewer

Stunt Coordinator
ManojM

I also have contacted via email DVDetc per Terry Carroll's instructions the begining of last week:
No reply

I sent an Email to suscrition services the middle of last week.
No reply

I called Subscription services and was told that the Issue#3 was on backorder and I would get it in 2-3 weeks.

A message from me was fowarded by Ron Epstein to a person at DVDetc explainging the situation and asking this person to respond to my concerns over this matter.
No reply

I would also like an issue mailed to me.

Thanks

Mark Brewer

ManojM

Stunt Coordinator
Mark,
Check your email also. Send your address to the email in my message, and I will have an issue sent out immediately.

Gary Thomas

Second Unit
Now we're cooking! I got a couple of emails today explaining that the order system incorrectly had a December start date for orders placed back in August. I heard from both Manoj and Carla. Apparently the Oct / Nov issue was mailed to me from the home office on October 29. I look forward to reading it from cover to cover! Thanks to Manoj and Carla for clearing this up!

Jeff_P

Stunt Coordinator
I am going good here also. To my surprise Issue#4 was waiting for me when I arrived home from work yesterday(11/6). I did speak with subscription services and it seems that I had the same mix-up as Gary. While speaking with the customer service rep she stated I should start with the Dec issue. I stated the my subscription confirmation email stated that the Oct/Nov issue was the current issue and would be mailed soon. She then told me she would print a label and mail the magazine.

Hope everyone else gets their subscription resolved. I look forward to reading this mag.

Mark Brewer

Stunt Coordinator
Jeff

Are you going to set issue 4 aside until you recieve issue 3? It looks like issue #3 delivery issues were just bump in the road for DVDetc.

Looking forward to reading more issues.

terry malibu

Agent
Hi Mark,

I have been out of the country for the past week and came back to your message. We take complaints of this nature very seriously and do our best to handle all problems with subscriptions AQAP. As you know by now, we did have a few problems with our Subscription services company regarding issue 3. Hopefully, everyone has been taken care of.
I personally checked into your problem and found the following: You paid for your subscription and rec'd both issue 1 and issue 2, presumably, on time. Issue 3 was mailed to you on or around the 24th of Sept.
We received a 'CHANGE OF ADDRESS' from you on October 14. Our best guess is that your OCT/NOV issue was sent to the old address and not forwarded. You will also not be receiving your Dec issue through our subscription mailings as it was mailed on Oct 13th, and therefore sent to your old address as well and will likely not be forwarded either.
We have sent both the Oct/Nov and the Dec issue to you today and hope that this clears up any mis-understanding.

Happy Reading!
Terry Carroll

Mark Brewer

Stunt Coordinator
Terry

Yes I recieved Issue #1 and #2 on time and an very pleased with the magazine. Issue #2 was actually fowarded to my new residence. That is why I really didn't start be concerned about not recieving it yet because I knew my Adress change would not take affect right away and it was being fowarded. But after calling over to my old place and no magazine there and reading the posts of other people not getting their's, I figure I was in the same boat. It is still most likely that the USPS just sent it back or did something else.
If I recieve extra issues I will pass them along to others who I know would enjoy them.

Mark Brewer

Scott Hancock

Auditioning
They charged my C/C Aug 29 and I have not received one issue yet!!
They will not answer e-mails

Time to do a charge back

Joshua Clinard

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joshua Clinard
I just started a subscription today, and now that I have read this thread, I am a little scared. Has everyone received thier issues #3 and #4?

DanaA

Screenwriter
Joshua,

I wouldn't worry. We have to remember they're still getting their feet wet. Traditionally, subscriptions take a while to get moving. I imagine getting the whole ball moving right from the start will produce some snags along the way. However, I've honestly never had a periodical be so responsive to its readers, although The Audiophile Voice was great to me personally also. So far, DVD ETC has been all class as far as I'm concerned.

DanaA

Screenwriter
By the way, I've received all four issues, the last before the newsstands, so I think things are getting smoothed out nicely. ;)

ManojM

Stunt Coordinator
Joshua, we had trouble with the subscription people entering the wrong start date for some of the people that subscribed. We have remedied this problem, and provided issues to those whose subscriptions did not start when they were supposed to.
Dana, thanks for the compliment. All of us involved love this, and do try to do the right thing.

Joshua Clinard

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joshua Clinard
I just received my first issue. Earier than I expected. I haven't had a chance to read any of it yet, but I did flip through it, and I must say it looks great.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks