What's new

ISF Video Cals: New England, South Cali, Florida, Chicago, OH, MI, WI, MN, Vegas (1 Viewer)

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
Just back from a New England trip. Ill be at home until next Monday when I head out for my North East Swing.

Southern California NYC/NY and Florida in May. Cali and Florida may occur in June.

Ill also be doing another South Eastern tour in late June. NY NY PA NC GA TN AL etc.

Regards

Gregg

CurtisM

Auditioning
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes . . .
================================================== ======

Ok, ok. I know you've heard this a MILLION times before. I was REALLY happy with the picture quality from my Toshiba purchased in December. The picture just seemed to be getting better and better all by itself. I literally ran AVIA on it twice and pressed the TouchFocus button a couple of times. Sure the blacks weren't as black as I know they could be, but it truly was a picture quality I could easily live with. That is until Gregg Loewen showed up at my door . . .

I know I've thanked Gregg lots of times in person and thru email, but let me just publicly thank him one more time. He did a FANTASTIC job. Gregg really knows what he is doing. He was whipping around that convergence screen like no tomorrow, my eyes still haven't readjusted!! :rolleyes

The picture is absolutely superb. I had Gregg calibrate both DVD (480p) and hi-def cable (1080i). He also calibrated 480i for no extra charge.

I finally have the blacks, focus, superfine detail, and color I knew this set was capable of.
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

If anybody is considering a calibration by Gregg, please do not hesitate. He never tired of my questions and explained everything he was doing. Even if some of it was entirely over my head. I look forward to seeing Gregg again next year around this time for my yearly "tune-up." I have a feeling my DVD player and TV are going to be getting quite the workout over the next couple of months. Get the popcorn started.
htf_images_smilies_popcorn.gif

I'm now ready . . .

Marc_E

Supporting Actor
Hi Gregg and all! Just wanted to be a broken record too.
I had Gregg over recently to calibrate my Dwin TV3 PJ. I was wondering how much better things could really get post calibration and the answer is: Much blacker and eye popping colors.

Didn't take a lot of time but he was early, very friendly and quick. I thought my blacks were pretty good but now they are fantastic.

I highly reccomend Gregg if you are thinking about it.
Thanks!
Marc

Oachalon

Stunt Coordinator
gregg i live in northeastern ohio and i was wondering how much it would cost for u to remove my protective screen and calibrate 480i 480p and 1080i for a sony kp-43ht20.

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
NE Ohio? Near Detroit? I have another client that is going to pick me up at the airport on a fly over. This will happen in August - September. Will that work for you?
Give me an email if interested.

Gregg
[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks