What's new

ISF tech tour in Columbus, OH and PA area!!! (1 Viewer)

EvanH

Grip
I was made aware of a tour happening in the late february/early march time frame in the Columbus, OH and PA area's. You can find all the details at ISF Tour thread
Hoping to find some more folks interested in getting their sets tweaked out. Eliab is doing the tour and I've heard nothing but great stuff about him so check it out!
Evan

Ross Waite

Stunt Coordinator
Question...

How many hours of "break-in" time does one need before ISFing your set?

If all falls into place, I might be interested.

-Ross

SHAWN SZILEZY

Stunt Coordinator
Put me down for the interested list. I have doing my own minor tweaks but I am thinking of getting my set Pro calibrated.
Thx......Shawn :emoji_thumbsup:

Eliab

Agent
Hello all,
Thanks very much for your interests!
Another good reason to break-in a new TV for 100-200 hours is because if it is defective, it will usually break down within that period. While breaking-in a TV, however, make sure that you set it to a lower color temperature (warm, low, etc.) and that the brightness and contrast are at around the 50% region. Good luck!
Eliab

EvanH

Grip
Hey everyone, glad to see the level of interest in this. Bob Jones is the one putting this tour together so if you're interested please contact him on the forum link in my first post or at his email address: [email protected]
Thanks!
Evan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks