What's new

ISF Tech in Dallas (1 Viewer)

Jeff Engel

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone know the name and number of a good ISF tech in Dallas area. I'm in desparate need if a good calibration for a Sony 61XBr200.
Thanks, Jeff

Jeff Engel

Stunt Coordinator
Cool, I called him before I posted the message and he has not called me back yet.Anxiously waiting as i can tell my convergence is off a little and it been 3 years with no calibration at all. I did my bit with Avia but i'd like an expert to really put it to the test.

I hope he calls me back soon.

Jeff Engel

Stunt Coordinator
I just checked your pics, much improved after calibration.
I have a lot of fuzziness, especialy with network programming and I hope the calibration can fix it.

Robert P. Jones

Second Unit
I used to be in Dare to be Great. And Koscot Cosmetics.

Fly me in.

Steve Martin asked if he could sit in on one of my cals a year or 2 ago, before he decided to take up the mantle. I was overjoyed to be meeting the guy who cracked the Designer menu on the older Toshiba HDreadys.

He tried my Scheimpfluge remedy for uneven screen focussing recently, and found it worked like a charm. He also adopted my Cantilever Technique for focussing, after watching me do it, there in Dallas.

I have been flown to Texas 3 times already on cal tours, 10 days each, and would dearly love to get back there again to see some friends I made there. The flight is only 4 hours. With a tour, and fellow individuals participating, the shared travel costs for each participant are not all that bad, considering the quality of the picture you will get after I am thru with your set.

Often, when all is said and done the travel money each participant has had to pony up is less than that routinely paid by many of the locals here in the SF Bay Area, who pay me to drive to their locations.

Mr Bob

Jeff Engel

Stunt Coordinator
Let's see how many people are up for a big calibration party. Any other takers, I would be willing to pony up for travel?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks