ISF Calibrationist in NW

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Mark Amayao, Apr 12, 2002.

1. Mark Amayao

Mark Amayao Stunt Coordinator

Hello all .... I just read an older thread by Gregg about an ISF calibration done on his toshiba .... by Michael TLV

I am very sore at myself for not budgeting this service in when i purchased or planned to purchase my PT47WX51 .... especially when making this investment right before Gregg did his northwest tour .....

Since I purchased this set i have finally decided to add a progressive scan dvd player Denon dvd-1600 .... and have plans soon to purchase an HD tuner .....

Now are there any ISF techs in the NW region? ... so when i do finally have the financial luxury of having this done I can contact someone ...

Buying dvd player at the end of the month and i will first get my eyes used to the picture i have .... to kind of increase the overall WOW effect yall seem to have when the calibration is done ..........

2. Gregg Loewen

Gregg Loewen Video Standards Instructor, THX Ltd.
    Insider

Gregg Loewen
    Michael will be back in your area in July. His email address is furrypig01@yahoo.com

3. Christian Dolan

Christian Dolan Stunt Coordinator

Mark,
    As my sidebar says, I’m an ISF rookie in your neighborhood. You can check me out at imagingscience.com. If you’re interested, write to me at christian_dolan@hotmail.com.
    -Christian