ISF Calibration in Northern Virginia?

Discussion in 'Displays' started by MikeShea, May 28, 2003.

  1. MikeShea

    MikeShea Agent

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2003
    Messages:
    28
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    I have a Mitsubishi 55819 55" HDTV I have had for about a year. I love the set, and regularly calibrate brightness, contrast, color, sharpness, and convergence with the THX Optimizer.

    I think its time to go into the big-leagues, though. I am interested in finding out who I might contact about ISF calibration in the Northern Virginia area.

    I primarly watch DVDs, about 95% of the time, the other 5% being Xbox or Playstation 2 gaming. I don't watch any other sources, no HDTV for me yet.

    Anyone have any suggestions? How about an estimated cost?

    Thanks!
     
  2. Gregg Loewen

    Gregg Loewen Video Standards Instructor, THX Ltd.
    Insider

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 1999
    Messages:
    6,374
    Likes Received:
    32
    Trophy Points:
    6,610
    Location:
    New England
    Real Name:
    Gregg Loewen
    Chuck Williams is an excellent calibrator that works out of the DC area. He can be accessed via www.lionav.com

    If he cant help you out give me an email and I can assist you.

    regards

    Gregg
     
  3. MikeShea

    MikeShea Agent

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2003
    Messages:
    28
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Thanks for the info. I will contact Chuck.
     

Share This Page