What's new

Iscan Pro Line Doubler and BetterCables VGA Breakout Cable (1 Viewer)

Mike Gl

Stunt Coordinator
DVDO Iscan Pro line doubler SOLD!

REDUCED PRICE. 13' BetterCables VGA to 3 RCA breakout cable purchased from this forum in February 2003. Good condition, works well with DVDO Pro to connect to component input on display. $42 including shipping within continental U.S.

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
Not a bad deal. Free bump and advice for Panny AE100 and L200 users. I use an iScan Pro with my AE100 and Panny 5 disc interlaced DVD player. If you have an interlaced DVD player, SVHS and or laserdisc, the iScan Pro works well with the AE100/200 and has one component, one S-video and one composite input. The Pro has the squeeze function which is great for VHS and Laserdisc. You get to use the VGA input of the projector and achieve the pixel perfect WIDE480 input, which is prefered, and you don't need a transcoder, unlike you do when using a progressive player. HTPC might be better looking according to some, but I swapped back and forth and got a headache looking for differences in quality between my HTPC and the iSca Pro so I went with the Pro :) Plug and Play and smooth playback every time.

Mike Gl

Stunt Coordinator
The attached link is to a review of the Iscan Pro and describes the inputs (one composite, one S-video and one component) and output (one VGA which by use of breakout cable becomes a component out) and other features. The Iscan Pro currently sells for $399.

The current BetterCables VGA to 5 RCA breakout (no 3 RCA or 4 meter cable is listed on BetterCables web page) in 3 meter length sells for $159.

I am willing to sell my Iscan Pro together with a 4 meter BetterCables VGA to component (3 RCA) breakout cable for $350 shipped in the continental U.S.

Mike

http://www.laaudiofile.com/iscanpro.html

Mike Gl

Stunt Coordinator
BetterCables VGA to 3 RCA breakout cable (13 feet) still available. Will take $42 shipped within continental U.S.

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
If anybody is interested. I have a regular Iscan...no with no front panel controls for $150. Email if interested...
(then buy Mike's cable to go with it).

Regards

Gregg

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
No Aspect control...I guess it is version one...but the price is right :)

Mike Gl

Stunt Coordinator
Breakout cable is still for sale at a reduced price. $42 shipped within continental U.S.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks