Is Wild Wild West tv series coming out???...

Discussion in 'DVD' started by todd s, Sep 4, 2003.

1. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

First off. I did a search for the past year for this original post, but it came up nothing.

Anyway, a few months ago someone reported that Paramount France had mentioned that the tv show Wild Wild West was coming to dvd in the new year. It is also available now via Columbia House. Martin Blythe of Paramount was unaware of any news but said he would look into it. Has anyone heard anything more? From France or here?

2. Jeff Swindoll

Jeff Swindoll Supporting Actor

I'd definately be buying this one, however, I'd want season sets. I really dont like the way that Columbia House doles out the discs in their subscription plan.

3. Jerome

Jerome Second Unit

4. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

Jerome,

That was the thread I was looking for. I did a search and it didn't come up. [​IMG] Anyway, I was hoping we would have some sort of update since then.

5. Brandon Gantt

Brandon Gantt Second Unit

This and Dr. Quinn are the only westerns I've been able to stomach. I'd definitely pick it up on R1 if available.

6. Jenna

Jenna Second Unit

The WWW was the first and only western series I ever watched. How many seasons were there?

Robert Conrad was HOT but, has anyone seen a photo of him lately??? Looked old and frail - but I didn't think he was that old!