What's new

Is this website really from Brad Pitt's Alterego or what? (1 Viewer)

Martin Fontaine

Supporting Actor
Ok, for the last couple of years, I've been reading a website about a guy telling all sorts of stories and rants about his lack of luck with women. Something I can relate to so I really like his website.
The thing is, the guy running this site has been annonymous and being really careful not to reveal who he is. Lately someone did a WHOIS search on his domain name and gave his name. Which he replied saying he used a fake name and stuff... You can read the site Link Removed
But now, he revealed who he is, and I DON'T BELIEVE this is true at all, reading all his stories for the last few years I can't believe that he would be Brad Pitt supposedly doing some research for a movie part like he said Link Removed This just makes no sense.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Person writes web site diary.
Person "reveals" it's all a fabrication, and he's really some super-celeb.
If his more realistic writings are untrue, why would we put any stock in his stratospheric claims?
For all you know, this is some 65 year old grandmother, named Mona, living in Arkansas.
:)

Martin Fontaine

Supporting Actor
Yeah, it does raise that issue... Either the guy lies about being Brad Pitt or all those stories were lies, so in the end, it doesn't make sense that he is Brad Pitt... Although he did add a new post today in which he reaffirmed that he really was Brad Pitt... I still don't believe it (But will continue to read that site)

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Another few things:

- If he really is Brad Pitt, doing some "research" project, why reveal it? Why not just vanish? Why endeavor to convince some random group that is really, truly is B.P.

- If this really is Brad Pitt's website, expect an article in major entertainment magazines soon.

Martin Fontaine

Supporting Actor
If this really is Brad Pitt's website, expect an article in major entertainment magazines soon.
That is mainly the reason I posted this on HTF (And spreading the news about it, specifying each time how sceptic I am of him really being Brad Pitt) Due to it's content, this site is not very well known, so it may go unnoticed otherwise. If the news goes wide, it might be because of this thread. (And that is my point, this way, we'll know for sure)

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
And the article will be detailing yet another Pitt/Anniston stalker with his own website.
:laugh:
No way in hell. Just look at the other online sites you link too from there. Other teenagers websites. You think Pitt would risk publishing any photos of a 16 year old girl on his own website? Even not nude that sort of contact would certainly ruin him, or at least his marriage (that he claims to be fond of on this site).

Martin Fontaine

Supporting Actor
Yeah, but until the "Real Brad Pitt" confirms it (Press release from his agent) or if the movie he was doing this experiment for gets released, he'll talk about it on the commentary track. Other wise, as far as I'm concerned CSG != Brad Pitt (for those not familiar with C++ or Java: != means NOT EQUAL :))
It may be as scam for getting more of those "I F**k You" pics, as Brad Pitt is fancied by many girls I think.
I'll still read that site though...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks